Thread: As of Late
View Single Post
06-13-2012   #3 (permalink)
TheBlackCatXIII
ggFTW Lover ^_^
Awards MoM AwardFacebook Fan

TheBlackCatXIII is a glorious beacon of lightTheBlackCatXIII is a glorious beacon of lightTheBlackCatXIII is a glorious beacon of lightTheBlackCatXIII is a glorious beacon of lightTheBlackCatXIII is a glorious beacon of lightTheBlackCatXIII is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to TheBlackCatXIII
IGN: TheBlackCatXIII
Class: Sense to_scientist

Thanks for sharing!! It's good to see that you're hanging in there and getting on with each day. I have been tagging along with church to head out onto the street one night each week to eat and talk with them, people end up there for all sorts of reasons :C and some of them couldn't get into employment because they simply don't have the skills/intellect/mental state to do so. It is sad to see that was the furthest the Salvation Army could go, but from what I have gathered, Christian ministries to the poor are severely underfunded. The guy who's in charge of the current ministry I am tagging along to - worked in it for 12 years and he has to sacrifice a lot of time and most likely his own resources too to keep it running.
Anyhow, keep hanging in there man, it seems you could begin to see some light at the end of the tunnel! I'll pray for you I hope somehow you'll manage to find Christ too!

One horrible prince. One Life. One Story.
http://horribleprince-onelife-onestory.blogspot.com/

Strive to Love