View Single Post
06-13-2012   #4 (permalink)
Torikakae
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games
Trickster OnlineAuditionGrand ChasePangya
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

Torikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Torikakae Send a message via Yahoo to Torikakae Send a message via Skype™ to Torikakae
IGN: Torikakae
Class: Buffalo to_buffalo
Level: 400
Guild: Mirage Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recette
College is (in my opinion) actually easier than high school (unless you go to something like Ivy League) as you are doing something that you probably like, but in any case I wish you all the best in your real life endeavors.
I'm not sure how the real Ivy League is, but I went to one of our country's Top 3 colleges, and it was easier than High School IMO. Mainly because most of the subjects you hate or are not interested in are eliminated from your curriculum (the lessons are 10x harder, but the motivation to study and learn is 20x more)~

You will keep in touch, right? Like...Facebook or MSN or e-mails at least? We'll miss you, you know?

~Thank you Shnao for the siggie~