View Single Post
06-09-2012   #6 (permalink)
Nihil679
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamesie
A Karma skin? l0l The whole ARAM on Proving Grounds seems really interesting.
I forgot to mention, there are some Karma files in there pertaining to Heavenly_Wave_Knockback. It's very likely the Karma remake is coming soon as well.

Rumor has it that the stealth update is in the "formation" as I like to call it; they're putting in minor things such as text (Stealth buff now says something along the lines of "seen only by nearby enemies"), but nothing on the real thing yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenzor
I'm guessing Jayce's skills are:
Hammer Charge
Lightning Wall
Lightning Aura
Thundering Blow

Sounds like a tanky support, or utility AP champ TBH.

I'm happy for the ARAM map.
I'm actually hoping his ultimate is Accelerator Beam.

Reddit speculation is suspecting Jayce as Kassadin's daughter, due to a Journal of Justice issue about the sacrificing of his daughter and how there were a lot of electric-related incidents, such as power outage, lightning strikes from the void, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mega
I'll be happy if Karma is actually getting a new skin!

That Ahri one looks awesome too @_@....too bad I sold her back half a year ago now lol...
A lot of people are upset about Ahri's particles being mostly plain. I like that her orb and Q are still blue because it's a reference to Firefox logo, but I think W and E should at least look a bit unique, like red foxfires and burning heart or something.

Update:
Corpses now show on the map.

Last edited by Nihil679; 06-10-2012 at 12:05 AM.