View Single Post
06-07-2012   #16 (permalink)
Jessica
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie Wawa
Level: 27
Guild: ladybug

Quote:
Originally Posted by xRainfallx
Honestly, I think that there -are- some people I can trust, but you really have to know how to choose people. People can seem really nice on the outside, but be cold as ice on the inside. You have to find someone who is a good listener...though, the most important thing is caring for yourself. There are a lot of users out there and selfish people that you need to watch out for, but I think when you realize you've found someone who won't tun you down when you're at your worst, or get tired of listening, you've found the right person to trust. Someone who won't hold tiny things against you forever or back stab you.

Yes. This. I put my trust into someone, but when I got weak, he turns into an uncaring jerkface and leaves. This wasn't the first time my trust got broken, and it wouldn't be my last. New boyfriends wonder why I can't trust people... Well, why should I? I would just not be in relationships, I cant stop my heart from loving someone, so I have to try. I try, and the trust that's building gets shattered. Why? Because they turn out to be just like the rest. Then I'm back to not trusting anyone again. I'm a weak person, I have a weak heart that can love very strongly, and trust that needs time. Love isn't enough anymore, no matter how strong it is. Is it really that bad that I have to have time to trust another being?

Friendships are about the same way, except I don't love them they same way, and we really don't stop being friends. I'm glad to start over after a week or so, and so are they.

Lately I've put trust into my best friend again, he breaks it in one night. I want to be able to trust people, but I don't think I can with everyone letting me down.

I think eventually, I'm just going to stop and go against my heart. It seems to like getting broken.