View Single Post
06-05-2012   #74 (permalink)
Sakurah
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaRusty Hearts

Sakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kanani
Class: Wi/Wa Soul Master to_soulmaster
Guild: Astro Blitz

I'm back again~

This time I'd like Explorer Zorra's head on Noto's body and the animation in its entirety

+ Change Zorra's hair color to black
+ Change all the blue colors to black colors
+ Keep the white/light blue? the same
+ Can you add Tinnie's Hairband to Zorra?
+ Finally, I'd like the words HeavensQueen center-below her, font 1 in black

---

I'd like Boxer Lina's head on Curea's body, the animation in its entirety, please

+ Change Lina's hair color to black
+ Change her jeans color to a more dark denim blue (something like hex #: 13004D)
+ Change the pink undershirt to black. the white blouse-thingie can stay the same
+ Change the heels to black
+ Add a Skull Hairpin to Lina?
+ Finally, I'd like the words Chartoinette center-below her, font 1 in the aforementioned dark denim blue color

---

Waaaaat one more? I swear this is the last one for this batch ;;

This time I'd like the custom 3rd job buffalo head on Yao Mong's body. Just keep the frames of him dribbling, please~

+ Recolor the buff's hair to black
+ Recolor the red parts to a light blue and if possible with an orange trim
+ Recolor the wristband to a navy blue
+ Keep the white on the uniform
+ Finally, I'd like the words Yuanxun center-below him, font 1 and colored light blue
+ OH, can I also have a copy of this sprite, but with the words,
OKC Thunder
FTW !!
Right next to him on the right and in light blue colors? The font be the type 1 please. And with the copy, remove the Yuanxun text

I think that's it. As always, if you have any questions, feel free to PM me. Like last time, I'd like to pay in Jewelian galders~

IGN: NymphAngel
Server: Jewelia

Last edited by Sakurah; 06-05-2012 at 11:26 AM.