Thread: Soul Master 101
View Single Post
06-03-2012   #31 (permalink)
Almora
-
Special
Games
FlyFFAngels OnlineKitsu SagaSecret of the Solstice
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerEvents RegularSotW JuniorHarem JuniorDetail DetectiveFinders, KeepersTHE CHAMP

Almora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Almora

Quote:
Originally Posted by xVanx01
Almora I'm so glad you made a soul master guide and made wind/earth sheep sound amazing. My first sheep was a wind/earth soul master and it was fun. Who needs a 1 hit KOing skill when you can spam WB and RS all day. Those two skill make up for the lost damage compare to fire skill. So this guide really is nice and I hope there be more wind sheeps out there.

P.S I learned Sylph playground for the fun of it and it so dramatic/cool

Almora do you play on Jewelia. I have an amazing magic trick I learn from using wind. I love to show you
Yes, I'm from Jewelia. My SM's name is Erielle and I'm on usually at 2-6PM TO time. If you're on then, you can whisper me to show me this trick
I've been playing wind for a really long time so I probably know all the perks, but I might learn something new xP

I like Sylph a lot, maybe a little more variety in sound would be nice :< Other than that, it's uber pretty.

@Lady: If you've seen spinel's default rune attack, then that's how razor gale looks like :]

Last edited by Almora; 06-03-2012 at 11:57 PM.