View Single Post
06-03-2012   #27 (permalink)
Shinkirou
PROBATIONAL EVENTS TEAM
Special
Games
Eden Eternal

Shinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really nice
IGN: Shinkky/Magenta
Class: WILLDRIVER. to_cardmaster
Level: ...
Guild: SOSBrigade

here you go /forum/character-inf...ml#post1730066

Surname/Maiden name: Rune
Given name: Aaron
Date of birth: February 13
Place of birth: Vasanta
Father's name: Adam Rune
Mother's name: Elizabeth Rune
Name of spouse: N/A
Sector of residence: Sector δ
Address: 7771 Denia Rd
Telephone: δ-6843-4630 (the x is your sector, the y's are numbers. You can do whatever as long as it does not overlap with others)
Skills and abilities noteworthy: I run really fast. I jump really high. I steal really well. I eavesdrop really well too. I'm a pro at being a spy.
Combat abilities? Weapon of choice?: I swing really hard. I use a bat, by the way.
Anything else we should know about you?: I think my beret's pretty cool. I can put whatever I want in it and take whatever I want out of it. Magic, right? It doesn't work all the time, which kinda sucks.

Why do YOU want to join the Erux?: School's kind of expensive, and people are dying left and right cause they can't even pay for health care. They ought to make these things government funded for the lower sectors too, yeah? My mom keeps nagging me to change things around in this craphole. Besides, why wouldn't you want me?

And finally, how do you seek to accomplish this? What do you want to gain?: If you guys let me in, then I've already accomplished one of my tasks. Let's force the government to our knees, show 'em how much better than they think we are. I wanna have some fun, and this revolution sounds fun.

Last edited by Shinkirou; 06-03-2012 at 11:31 PM.