Thanks a bunch Josh! If you find any more please post again.
Originally Posted by Care
No, it should not be optional. There's no point learning this skill if you're Water/Electricity, unless you literally have a friend tagging along with you 24/7 who's Fire/whatever.
I think you forgot to state that no matter which Elemental combination you are, you should only get one Space skill, not both (seems like you hinted at it, but didn't make it clear).
- Undine's Garden for Water/Electricty
- Raion's Space for Fire/Electricty
- Salamander's Territory for Fire/Earth
- Gnome's Domain for Earth/Wind
- Sylph's Playground for Wind/Water
I haven't read everything yet, but this is what I've found so far. I'll go back and look some more later.
@Wynning: You're welcome :]
Last edited by Almora; 06-03-2012 at 02:42 AM.