Thread: Soul Master 101
View Single Post
06-03-2012   #20 (permalink)
Almora
-
Special
Games
FlyFFAngels OnlineKitsu SagaSecret of the Solstice
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerEvents RegularSotW JuniorHarem JuniorDetail DetectiveFinders, KeepersTHE CHAMP

Almora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Almora

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyLambdadelta
Thank you so much for writing this amazing guide! Shiki's guide is helpful too but it is outdated so this one is a great replacement

I learned so much about Wind/Earth SMs. I never knew they could be that good. I used to have a Wind/Earth SM but I switched her to Water/Electric because I wanted an easier time bossing :/
I'm currently working on a new SM though and I'm glad I haven't chosen any elements yet I was originally gonna go Fire/Elec but since I already have 2 other sheeps that are Fire/Elec. and my Wind/Earth Witch is frozen, it's time to try out Wind/Earth SM (cuz Earthquake's range looks freakin awesome :3)
=)

Yeah, water/elec has an easier time in bossing because of the extra debuff from shard.

It is a little bit smaller than cleaving, but nonetheless it has superb damage! It looks and works similar to a hybrid power's earthquake blade, just not elemental ;-; Earthquake has a spell circle like mana storm and when it hits, the monsters have red under their feet. Just wanted to give input on how it looks like, since some elements are so rare, that hardly any one has seen the actual skills(summon boulder anyone? :<). I just find it intriguing to learn about other classes' skill graphics and sounds xP

@Life: Lol and thanks!