Thread: Soul Master 101
View Single Post
06-03-2012   #17 (permalink)
Almora
-
Special
Games
FlyFFAngels OnlineKitsu SagaSecret of the Solstice
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerEvents RegularSotW JuniorHarem JuniorDetail DetectiveFinders, KeepersTHE CHAMP

Almora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Almora

Quote:
Originally Posted by JellyJammo
Love this guide. There are few magic guides that cover EVERY element combo. Most of them just cover certain jobs and elements. And I've heard wind/earth is really bad, and if I do choose that path I'd regret it. This guide makes me think twice about other people's opinions. I already know it an AMAZING grinding combo. Thanks for the EXTREMELY helpful guide. I'll plus rep when I 'spread some reputation' around. As well as your other post where I still can't plus rep q____q.

Thanks! And NEVER listen to what other people say by word of mouth, unless they have knowledgeable and logical facts to back it up that make sense. Additionally, you never know if you don't try it out for yourself =) In the end, it's what you feel that matters. Wind/Earth isn't bad at all for a SM, maybe they were talking about it through a PvP perspective? ;0;

Once I put my SM videos up, there'll be no more wind/earth bad for SM D:<

Oh and don't worry about the rep thing, most of the time we just forget anyways lol.