Thread: name and title.
View Single Post
06-02-2012   #2 (permalink)
Almora
-
Special
Games
FlyFFAngels OnlineKitsu SagaSecret of the Solstice
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerEvents RegularSotW JuniorHarem JuniorDetail DetectiveFinders, KeepersTHE CHAMP

Almora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Almora

Quote:
Originally Posted by JellyJammo
Hey everyone. So I had two questions.
First one: how do you change your `ggftw addict/etc` status. Some say you need 550+ posts. However ive seen people with lower than that and theyve changed it. They werent sponsers,etc. They didnt have any awards. Help please. >:

Second one: how do you change your name. For instance mines is JellyJammo. How do you change that. Help please, again. ]: Thanks everyone.
I will plus rep for people who help me out.

2nd Q: You go to administrative requests sub-forum and click "The name change thread." All you need to do is write down your new name and Theosis will change it for you. There is a limit on how many times you can change your name, and that is every 3 months only, if you do it before that, you'll be ignored.