View Single Post
06-02-2012   #3 (permalink)
PedroRomero
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

RP: Viva la Revolution: Vasantarian Trance

Name: Emilio Ayala Romero
Height: 5'10 or 178cm
Weight: 143lb or 65kg
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Brown
Notes:

Appearance: An assuming man with tanned skin and an unruly head of hair. He wears wire framed eyeglasses. It is unknown if he wears the because of poor eyesight or fashion since he also has pc contact lenses. He usually wears a yellow cardigan over his collared shirts.

Personality/Character: A simple person without big dreams or aspirations. He is generally cheerful. Emilio can be a bit of a skeptic and but generally wants to see the best point of every one he meets but he doesn't get close to people quickly.
Emilio grew up in one of the green house farming areas of Vasanta. His family own an area of green houses and he had always helped them with tending to the crop and the few animals they had. His biggest talent however was discovered early on as he helped to fix some broken machinary on the farm. He liked to shadow the mechanics and vet on the farm, tending to the life of both machinery and animals alike.
Since his teen years he worked as a mechanic on the farm and enjoyed it so much that he decided to go to school for engineering. While in school he learned about medical engineering and decided to focus more on that than standard machinary. He knows a lot about both.
While studying and volunteering in a hospital he saw that many humans received less medical care and were treated worse than the animals back on his farm simply because of what class they were in. He found such behavior gross. As he saw many people deprived of what he deemed as standard and humane health care because of the will of the sector α he accepted that drastic reform was needed.
He never figured himself to be a violent or drastic person, but as he cares little for his own life and has no dreams of his own, upon learning of the resistance he thought that it may be a better use of his time to push for reform rather than just hope for it.

Application sheet:

Surname/Maiden name: Ayala
Given name: Emilio
Date of birth: February 22
Place of birth: Vasanta
Father's name: Julio
Mother's name: Serena
Name of spouse: n/a
Sector of residence: Sector β
Address: C/ Cristobal Plazoleta 901, 7
Telephone: β-1983-0701
Skills and abilities noteworthy: Computer knowledge, firearms knowledge, medical knowledge, animal husbandry
Combat abilities? Weapon of choice?: I can use a handgun and shotgun.
Anything else we should know about you?:
Why do YOU want to join the Erux?: I never gave thought to things like this as a boy growing up but after working in hospitals over the past few years I believe health care is something entitled to all people not just the elite. I heard that this movement seeks to end inequality between the classes. Naturally that would enable healthcare access to those in need. I do not care about money or politics or technology. I only want people to have the basic necessities of life. You are born into this world and you deserve to live a healthy life.
And finally, how do you seek to accomplish this? What do you want to gain?: I will accomplish this by lending my expertise in medical and mechanical engineering. There is still a lot for me to learn but I cannot sit back and wait to become a master before doing what I think is needed. I will gain field experience while simultaneously accomplishing my goal.

Last edited by PedroRomero; 06-04-2012 at 05:38 AM.