Thread: Soul Master 101
View Single Post
06-02-2012   #15 (permalink)
Almora
-
Special
Games
FlyFFAngels OnlineKitsu SagaSecret of the Solstice
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerEvents RegularSotW JuniorHarem JuniorDetail DetectiveFinders, KeepersTHE CHAMP

Almora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Almora

Quote:
Originally Posted by Care
/forum/1380081-post1.html
  • Tower of Chaos Floor 1-12 @ level 60 to 140
  • 1st Closed Lot of Jade Steel @ level 140 to 226
  • Vamp Castle Boss Room 1 - Lower Gate @ level ??? to 216 (depends if you have Shield of Heaven/DP Shield/Enough HP/whatever or not)
  • 1st Closed Lot of Precious Jewel @ level 190 to 321
  • Gold Beetle (All Mines except Desert and Techi) @ level 215 to 261

After 321, you're stuck with either the higher floors at Tower of Chaos, the 2nd Closed Lot of Silent Lava or Abyss. From 1 to 60 it's just questing.
Thank you so much Josh! /edits in & +repped!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelxLoves
I love this guide! Up until now I've been using Shiki's guide but I had no idea wind/earth SM can be so affective. (I thought I was pretty weak.) -_-; And I actually learned a few things from it. xD Thank you! +rep ... after I spend more reputation around. :<

Thank you very much and I'm glad it help you =) Yes! Wind and earth is a very effective combo.