View Single Post
05-31-2012   #70 (permalink)
Chastity
Guild Leader
Games
Trickster Online

Chastity is a name known to allChastity is a name known to allChastity is a name known to allChastity is a name known to allChastity is a name known to allChastity is a name known to all
IGN: ForeverNAlways
Class: Soul Master to_bard
Level: 27x
Guild: Soul Calibur <3

Can I please have Bride Bunny Maid facing right? So flip her the other way. Instead of pale blue color for the dress make it a faint pink color with the bouquet in her hand a darker pink.
I don’t know if this is possible but can you please use only part of Bride Bunny Maid’s animation? I’d like to only have the part where she “sighs and closes her eyes” with the heart floating on the side. And then her eyes flutter open. But delete the fly / erase it please! ^^;

Have Bopeep’s hairstyle instead of Bride Bunny Maid’s and dye it blonde.

Put that on the side of her head (only the flower part please) and make it the same color as her bouquet.

Have him standing next to Bride Bunny Maid – Only have the animation where he takes out the flowers from behind his back and kneels and offers the flowers to her.
Change entire tux black, keep the white/grey dress shirt inside. (Don’t know if that’s possible)
On the bottom center and write "Together Forever"

Thanks Rydia^^
IGN:ForeverNAlways
Server:Fantasia

„«^»„«^»„«^»„«^»„«^»„«^»„«^»„«^»„«^»„«^»„«^»„«^»„« ^»„«^»„«^»„«^»„«^»„
I have this theory that if one person can go out of their way to show compassion then it will start a chain reaction of the same.

Hunting Service in Fantasia