View Single Post
05-30-2012   #7 (permalink)
MsSquid
SquidLuvr
Games
Habbo HotelRunescapeTrickster OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Pervert Award

MsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond reputeMsSquid has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Nondi
Class: Pusher to_sheep
Guild: Celeste

/forum/character-inf...ml#post1728433

THIS IS GOING TO BE SO FUN.

Application sheet:

Surname/Maiden name: Asker
Given name: Allie
Date of birth: April 19th July 7th March 3rd
Place of birth: Vasanta
Father's name: Unknown
Mother's name: Deliah Asker
Name of spouse: n/a
Sector of residence: Sector ε
Address: 459 Isis blvd unit #894
Telephone: ε-4013-7645
Skills and abilities noteworthy: I have significant knowledge of the diseased mindsets held by members of Sector α, Sector β, and Sector γ. I can offer endless insight into the world of the Bourgeoisie and perhaps help the revolution find a cure to their sickness. Or at least a way to contain it.

Combat abilities? Weapon of choice?: Pen and paper. Don't hand me one of their machines. Let write of the broken minds of the Bourgeoisie. How can we let those who are mentally diseased reign over us? You can also just give me a gun as I have learned a thing or two about them during my teenage years.

Anything else we should know about you?: I refuse to speak to any of the Bourgeoisie. Unless, said Bourgeoisie has been lobotomized.

Why do YOU want to join the Erux?: To cure the Bourgeoisie, believe it or not. If I were a less humble woman, I would recommend throwing them to the Hel Desperatio. But, I've come to understand their disease. They're sick people and they need to be quarantined and saved.

And finally, how do you seek to accomplish this? What do you want to gain?: This is the question I've been waiting for. I've pondered this for years, and I've finally come up with a plan to go about doing it. However, I must make it short, as this sheet does not have much writing space:

1. All of the Bourgeoisie will be taken and quarantined, so their disease does not spread to the fully functioning population.
2. All of the Bourgeoisie will be forced to cease reproduction. Physical methods will be applied if necessary.
3. Any Bourgeoisie, and I expect their to be many, that does not cooperate or has been deemed to be so far taken by their disease that it may be considered terminal will be chained and forced to march into the Hel Desperatio, as they're a threat to humanity as a whole.
4. All Bourgeoisie sympathizers will be jailed, lobotomized, or executed depending on the depending on how sympathetic they are.

I've written at least a two-hundred more ideas, all of which are subject to change. I'm not doing this to gain anything for myself. I'm doing this for humanity as a whole.