View Single Post
05-30-2012   #2 (permalink)
Gladiat
全砲門!Fire!
Games
LuniaLuna OnlineLand of Chaos OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Gladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud of
IGN: 混合
Class: Battleship lt_gunslinger
Level: ⑨

/forum/character-inf...ml#post1727926

Dani you take responsibility for 'scrubs'.

Application sheet:

Surname/Maiden name: Luce
Given name: Aevum
Date of birth: October 24, 2087
Place of birth: Vasanta
Father's name: Alonzo Medina
Mother's name: Deceased/Unknown
Name of spouse: N/A
Sector of residence: Sector γ
Address: 52 Escard Road
Telephone: γ-6448-4373
Skills and abilities noteworthy: Able to analyse situations quickly and effectively.
Combat abilities? Weapon of choice?: Experienced in close combat. I also possess some skill with small firearms (Handguns and rifles only). Swords, daggers and handguns are my weapon of choice.
Anything else we should know about you?: I would like a cupcake two cupcakes if I am selected please.

Why do YOU want to join the Erux?:
My professors are all corrupt sector α members that flaunt their superiority to students and don't take their jobs seriously. They do whatever they want and the police force believes whatever they say, so they treat the students as slaves and get away with it. I'm sick of this and I want this education system to change.

And finally, how do you seek to accomplish this? What do you want to gain?:
I see to accomplish this through actions to change the education system for the better.

Last edited by Gladiat; 06-03-2012 at 11:25 PM.