Thread: Soul Master 101
View Single Post
05-30-2012   #8 (permalink)
Almora
-
Special
Games
FlyFFAngels OnlineKitsu SagaSecret of the Solstice
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerEvents RegularSotW JuniorHarem JuniorDetail DetectiveFinders, KeepersTHE CHAMP

Almora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Almora

Quester's route:
  • You should be doing ALL of your hunting and drilling quests you get from level 1-400. This includes monster guild requests and Episode chapters, bonus too. If you finish ALL of the areas, you shouldn't need to grind until 250-ish to 300. Then from 315-ish to 400.
  • You should also attend your level appropriate fiesta twice a day, the experience you get adds up dramatically. 10 minutes for a near level if you are under-leveled, is pretty crazy and easy. Must do, no questions asked.
  • After the abyss, you pretty much have to grind all of your levels, but you can still semi-quest! They are called shadow dailies, which unlock after you get a guardian. Here are the places I used to go quest at, all the way until 400 on my Soul Master. Those places I have in the spoiler have the best spawn and drop rates. As for the shadow monster quests, they're pretty straight forward so I won't explain those.
  • Also, you have Chaos Tower dailies and floor specific monster quests you can utilize as you are climbing. Do them! Free boxes and a chance at an Altiverse equipment is pretty fair.
Traditional grinder route:

Quote:
Please refer to the first post of this guide for further details! Special thanks to Josh for the information supplied below too =D
  • From 1 to 60 it's just questing.
  • Tower of Chaos Floor 1-12 @ level 60 to 140
  • 1st Closed Lot of Jade Steel @ level 140 to 226
  • Vamp Castle Boss Room 1 - Lower Gate @ level ??? to 216 (depends if you have enough DP/Enough HP/whatever or not)
  • 1st Closed Lot of Precious Jewel @ level 190 to 321
  • Gold Beetle (All Mines except Desert and Techi) @ level 215 to 261
  • You can also incorporate shadow dailies and fiesta anywhere you find appropriate.
Note: After 321, you're stuck with either the higher floors at Tower of Chaos, the 2nd Closed Lot of Silent Lava or Abyss and any shadow maps you find that works well for you.

Quote:
Note: If you are lacking in TM, you can also use your blessings and TM train at the karan trial map with the arrow rush spamming seahorses.
Player leveling:

WHAT?! I don't approve of this method at ALL. So don't ask for places where you can get plvl'ed at. I will ignore you if you do. Save your money and buy quest items instead

Last edited by Almora; 07-11-2012 at 02:12 AM.