Thread: Soul Master 101
View Single Post
05-30-2012   #1 (permalink)
Almora
-
Special
Games
FlyFFAngels OnlineKitsu SagaSecret of the Solstice
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerEvents RegularSotW JuniorHarem JuniorDetail DetectiveFinders, KeepersTHE CHAMP

Almora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Almora
Default Soul Master 101

Quote:
Spoiler!

Shortcut Navigation:
Graph Builds
Recommendations
Elemental Combinations & Skills
TM Guide
Equipments
Bossing
Training
Videos
FAQ
Afterword
This is for PvE only.

A new update calls for a new guide. I will mostly be going in depth about each of the elemental combinations, pros/cons, as well as writing a general path for TM spending. Although the majority of it will be those three, I will comment briefly on equipments and bossing tips etc. I will try to include as much personal experience as possible, hopefully making it easier for some of the newer players who're looking to try out the Soul Master class for the first time. Although I can't promise that bias will be void in this guide. I will try to be straightforward as possible, so that I won't confuse any of you. Also, even though most of this guide will encompass PvE, I will include some vague aspects of PvP. Here goes!

So you're interested in creating a Soul Master? Well you've come to the right place! Soul Masters are the pure paths of the sheep class and mainly specialize in Area of Effect skills. They're the masters of the elements and upon job change, they get improved versions of the bard elemental skills. Why play as a Soul Master? They have access to many great skills that allow you to completely wreck things in game with ease. Nonetheless, they are an excellent PvE class, regardless of elemental path.

Last edited by Almora; 06-02-2012 at 08:39 PM.