View Single Post
05-29-2012   #10421 (permalink)
zemega
ggFTW Addict

zemega is just really nicezemega is just really nicezemega is just really nicezemega is just really nicezemega is just really nice

If I understand correctly from the explanation, its not only search the item, but in fact you can buy it right away using the function. Is that correct?

Because I'm thinking of several complication of this. First, shops will now be scattered all over Megalopolis. And its going to be a pain for my laptop. Usually if I teleport to the middle Megalopolis, where the shops are usually at, It'll took me almost a minute to load them all. Second, the occurrence of price war. Hopefully it will lower the price of items when people keep on offering lower price for common items. But then, for rare item, where there are no one else selling, the seller might just jack up the price. Reseller will also rejoice since they can easily browse through items, and bought the cheap ones and jack up the prices even more. Third, they just might be even more people opening shops in Megalopolis, that's going to crash my laptop (that's just my whining).