View Single Post
05-29-2012   #8 (permalink)
Ladynoosy
Of Course i blive in god!
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaLa TaleOurWorld
Awards Facebook Fan

Ladynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: noosy 。✪
Class: Meow to_cat
Level: to much chara but i love them <3 8 kitties~2 lion~2sheepy~1bun bun ~
Guild: Master SoulCalibur<3
Xfire: nooosy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azumarill
@noosy.
When you say: ignore the friends that no longer care about you.
That is pretty much what I did to my childhood friend when I stopped contacting her. The same time I did that, I felt that I was being a bad friend too. Because I think that if one truly cherishes the friendship, they wouldn't give up that easily.

But then, I don't like to complain to her, she would surely defend herself. I don't like drama, thus I did what I did. I don't think what I did was good. I have actually not seen my friend in over a half year, and I actually miss her. >.<

you did the right thing! is not bad .. its not about giving up!! she Changed...
if she really love you and care about you will never do that to you or lose you easy . but maybe she had problems that time :l .. some friends changed fast from the Problems they had.

Sprite By~Rydia
~im playing only At Fantasia