View Single Post
05-29-2012   #6 (permalink)
Azumarill
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster Online

Azumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant future
IGN: Nerdy
Class: All Nerdy Classes to_boxer
Level: All Nerdy lvs
Guild: Nerd(Pure)flux

Thanx for sharing Settie and Nikeos.

It is sad that you two also experienced such.

However, I feel that I really need a friend that I can rely on.
Actually... one of the virtues that I trust is to be open, be honest, forgiving, trusting in others and more. It is that kind of person I wish to be, and the kind of people I hope to get to know.

I feel that I would fail in those virtues if I couldn't open up to friends again. It is my goal and my belief in life, to be like that. But at the same time, I'm not sure if it is just dumb, naive and too idealistic to believe in such things.

@noosy.
When you say: ignore the friends that no longer care about you.
That is pretty much what I did to my childhood friend when I stopped contacting her. The same time I did that, I felt that I was being a bad friend too. Because I think that if one truly cherishes the friendship, they wouldn't give up that easily.

But then, I don't like to complain to her, she would surely defend herself. I don't like drama, thus I did what I did. I don't think what I did was good. I have actually not seen my friend in over a half year, and I actually miss her. >.<

Last edited by Azumarill; 05-29-2012 at 11:50 AM.