View Single Post
05-29-2012   #2 (permalink)
Jessica
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jessica Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie
Level: 24
Guild: MC/Astro

I know how you feel. Here's some of my thoughts;

No one cares, and when they say they do they really don't.
People have been changing around me so much, I honestly can say I don't trust anyone anymore. People who were so loving, can turn so cold within a few seconds, and it's like I never existed to them, like the past is just wiped, I don't see how anyone can do that. They won't even talk things out, it's just done.

I had friends similar to your friend, I was able to talk to them about everything, I always felt as if they wanted me to just stop going to them and leave them alone. My oldest and only childhood friend doesn't talk to any of her friends now that she's in a relationship with a huge liar. My other childhood friends decided it's better to get knocked up at the age of 16 and then party all the time. My current friends I met around either highschool or they're very new friends, and I don't even see them much. They're too busy partying to. And if I talk to one of them about personal issues, it spreads around to people I don't like or trust at all.

But now, even though it's not good, I'm trying to keep things to myself, and just blocking myself off from friends of any sort. Who needs friends if they're just going to end up leaving? What pisses me off most is when I can't fully trust someone and someone wants me to. And it's a good thing I didn't, he turned out to be the same as everyone else in my past. They can't just understand that I have troubles trusting not just him, but everyone. Trying to trust isn't good enough. People are definitely selfish. My thoughts tend to wonder a lot, and I have major anxiety problems, I've always been like that. They expect me to change I've had for pretty much my whole life, just to make things better for them, and in a few weeks.

Sorry I can't give advice but, just thought I'd share my thoughts.