05-26-2012   #30 (permalink)
Tardar
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhinehart
Well, I'm not just talking about families, really. I was talking about our standards on the whole. Here's one example of what I mean.

Poor selection for the early 21st century, decent selection for the 20th century. But it's hilarious because some of the people that they listed are/were controversial when they were influential/icons (Indira Ghandi, Madonna, Marilyn Monroe, Audrey Hepburn off the top of my head).

Really the recent ones should be selected from (there are more, but these were the only ones I could think of off the top of my head):
Hillary Clinton, Angela Merkel, Cristina Fernández de Kirchner, Ingrid Betancourt, Michelle Bachelet, Julia Gillard, Lady Gaga, Britney Spears, Aung San Suu Kyi, Ellen DeGeneres, Florence Welch, Adele Adkins

Last edited by Tardar; 05-26-2012 at 02:07 PM.