05-23-2012   #26 (permalink)
Tardar
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhinehart
Of this, I am aware. But it's really true. Some things always get better, some things always get worse. Society seems considerably worse off lately. The economy's a pretty good example. I thought a lot of the people in my family were fairly well off, but they aren't these days. It's just been getting harder and harder to make ends meet, the dollar's practically worthless now and people largely show little or no restraint these days. "Class" was before my time, but I still try to adhere to it. I don't see much of it around me, though. I miss the 80's. Hell, the 90's weren't too bad, either.
The economy is not a good example because economies are cycles. They go up, they go down, they go up, they go down. Sometimes they go really up and when they go down it seems more dramatic, and sometimes they barely go up and really go down. "Class" is subjective. Compared to the 20s, the 70s had no class at all. Compared to the 1880s, the 20s had no class at all. Compared the the seventeenth century, the eighteenth century had no class at all.

Times change and people need to move on.