View Single Post
05-20-2012   #4 (permalink)
Nebula
Nonsense
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

Nebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Enthalpy/ Reminder
Class: Duelist to_bunny
Guild: Guardians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Settie
Didn't you just tell someone in another thread to not listen to what other people think of you?

Let them hate. There will always be a hater.
+1

I tend to be passive when it comes to drama, I try my best to keep out of it. However it still comes to me, and I am left to sort stuff out.
Anyways, if you end up in an argument, you your cools. If they don't agree with you and get something wrong, let the learn from their mistake.

At elementary school, I used to care what people thought of me. I used to easily get upset when I was teased. Those who I thought were my friends turned out not to be my friends.
Due to my lack of social experience in high school and elementary school, I am still learning what is right and wrong in a social sense. But I'm not a social outcast, people at college accept me for myself and I have gotten to know many people.
You're probably different to me, but we all need to find our own way.
And at point #1- everyone is beautiful in someone else's eyes. And well, they need to find out who they are and do the above, learn some social skills.

#2 Friends will listen and have the right reaction if they are friends. My friend would tell someone to see a counselor if they had major personal issues. But if it's serious, there's no point on laughing at you unless they can help you laugh it off.