View Single Post
05-19-2012   #2236 (permalink)
TheDistreys
ggFTW Lurker

TheDistreys is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightClaw
What's the point to all of your accusations? You really think someone would go out of their way to crop or alter their ss in order to deceive others about their stats? People have done it in the past but it was just meant for a joke. I don't understand how long this argument has gone on about some odd looking pixels compared side-by-side to each other. Why don't you just go online, find Valese's cat and check out her growth? If you're just trying to find a way to sound like a superior graphic designer, then just spouting "It looks different TO ME" and that no one else apparently can't see it isn't proving anything.

BUT HEY NICE STATS THAT'S WHAT THIS THREAD IS FOR, KEEP UP THE STATS FOLKS!
Some people would and will do such like this. There are all kinds of people in the world. I have posted two pics, can you now see a difference? Both same format file and same time of day/night. Not that it matters much. You think she and Rem (her husband??) will go around showing people their growth? I think not. Most people keep it private anyway. But if she did show me her growth or if she's planning to ingame, wouldn't that make it so much easier? Proof infront of my face?
I'm not interested in continuing this conversation any further. Interpret it as you may. I am only stating a fair view on this matter. If you wish to attack this post, go ahead if you are so desperate to get the last word.

Last edited by TheDistreys; 05-19-2012 at 09:32 AM.