View Single Post
05-19-2012   #2233 (permalink)
Queen
bitch pls
Special
Games
Asda StoryDragon SagaEmil Chronicle OnlineLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Queen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Queen Send a message via Skype™ to Queen
IGN: Allure
Class: Holy Paladin
Level: 100
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDistreys
my normal SS? Are you serious? I just went to coral beach and took a SS of myview during the day and night. Are you sure you guys can't notice the changes? I suggest you go back to her first pic and zoom in. I'm at a local library right now so i cannot zoom in till i get home.
Like you said earlier, "this isn't rocket science. It does not require a photoshop to produce this bt merely and software including paint that has the cropping fuction.

@Chelie, you obviously missed the point. Numbers mean nothing by itself. Can you by looking at it know her stats? I know if it may seem high that you would assume that she has some epic stats, however, if you do not have a lot of hv, you wouldn't know. For example, i see someone do 145k with shadow, the person could say they had 50k AP and i could believe in it because i don't know myself hom much damage shadow would do with that much AP or any AP relatively close to it.

Like I said earlier, i would not be able to check the SS until i get home in five hours, so until then, i can rest my case and I suggest you to not compare any pictures people have posted and go get yourself a raw image by actally going to the place and take a SS.

I think we should introduce you to josh. I think it's you go doesn't understand numbers.

Also torobies have zero resistance, and we have all tr exact formulas. Try again later.

Cell phone so sorry for errors

Diablo III North America Glacea#1307
World of Warcraft US Allure, Holy Paladin <Taurential Reign>
League of Legends Queen Nimera
Nintendo 3DS 4511 - 0825 - 1589