05-19-2012   #2231 (permalink)
james
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

james has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDistreys
@Chelie, you obviously missed the point. Numbers mean nothing by itself. Can you by looking at it know her stats? I know if it may seem high that you would assume that she has some epic stats, however, if you do not have a lot of hv, you wouldn't know. For example, i see someone do 145k with shadow, the person could say they had 50k AP and i could believe in it because i don't know myself hom much damage shadow would do with that much AP or any AP relatively close to it.
We have the skill damage formulas. We can tell exactly how much someone should be doing against a monster that has 0 resistances and weaknesses (so her damage won't go up or down).