View Single Post
05-18-2012   #45 (permalink)
BoredomKillz
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseLegend of Edda
Awards Staff AwardEvent WinnerMoM AwardDetail Detective

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: RandomPerson
Class: Saint lt_guardian
Level: 195
Guild: FrenchBread

well you do have like 2 weeks to finish this dont you? i dont know the update pattern for the HK server but tbh it doesnt take that long to finish the job quests (while i did do them on the KR server and the drops are far better than NA lol) you can still finish it with less than 1 sta bar

but as for your question, when i did the quest for shelling guardian i got the acc once i changed. im sure you get it if you use cash shop as well but cant confirm that. since they all got an acc, if sheath knight and battle mage had theirs released then id assume they would do the same for the rest. if not then they prolly wont :x