05-17-2012   #46 (permalink)
Tardar
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

I updated stuff whee!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustChecking
Personally, I'd like a change to the move Heavy Hit.
I feel like Raccoons are screwed when they go HV -> Gambler as the two meta skills are both highly AP based. Meanwhile the cat gets to stay in her friendly AP domain with her prima-evo skills (and gets an AoE). Also, I feel that, as the Metamorphosis state raises DP, that maybe there should be some DP scaling in the moves. Anywho, my list of things to do with Heavy Hit.

1. Change the formula to one of the following.
* [(Current HP 8) + AP + HV * 4] Power
* [(Current HP 8) + HV * 8] Power
* [DP + HV * 8] Power
I now propose that Evolution and Metamorphosis become similar, to the degree that they have their stat bonuses combined (Evolution loses it's negative defense, Metamorphosis loses it's negative offense, Evolution gains Meta's defenses, Meta gains Evo's offences). With that change in mind, I probably wouldn't alter any of the skill formulas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustChecking
Re-work flux capacitor...
It should be an inverse of healing, not a move that rips out a lung and gives you back a smaller lung full of magic juice. As Raccoon HP is usually obscenely high and MP is obscenely low, the move will always give you full MP but waste a ton of health in the process. It should take a lower amount of HP for a higher % of MP. For example...

Lv. HP Lost - MP regained (HP * %)
1. 20% - 100%
2. 19% - 112%
3. 18% - 123%
4. 17% - 134%
5. 16% - 145%
6. 15% - 156%
7. 14% - 168%
8. 13% - 179%
9. 12% - 191%
10. 10% - 203%
Master. 8% - 250%

P.S. Also give a short cast time like heal.
If you have enough HV, you won't use MP potions. 30k HP heals 6k-ish (it's more) MP, which is plenty enough MP for a Charm. If you never get hit (like in Chaos Tower) then you'll never use HP potions other than for keeping your HP topped off. That being said, if your MP is that low and your HP is that high, you're better off just using MP potions since you'll have to use less. It's a weird skill, I don't want to bother with it.