View Single Post
05-17-2012   #65 (permalink)
Sakurah
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaRusty Hearts

Sakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kanani
Class: Wi/Wa Soul Master to_soulmaster
Guild: Astro Blitz

Uh... I got a bit of orders, hope you don't mind. ;~;

First one:

Keep the animation please. And I'd like Bard Amelie's head on Lady Freesia's body.

+ Remove the flower from her head and replace it with the frog from Haruko
Spoiler!

+ Since they are moving, if you can make the frog blink every other frame, that'd be awesome~
+ Change the frog color to a light mint color
+ Change Amelie's hair to the seafoam green:
Spoiler!

It'd be the hair on the far right.
+ Change her bows to match the dress' default color (the hairnets can stay the same)
+ Finally, I'd like the words Miuanu center-bottom of the sprite, type 1 font and has basically the base color of the seafoam green hair color~

~*~

Second one:

I'd like to keep the frames with her cheering on, removing the chocolate cat thingie, the fireworks and replace her head with Entertainer Jen's.

+ Remove the hat and replace it with a Hibiscus
+ Make the coat (or rather the ivory part) more white
+ Make the pom-poms red
+ For the more complicated part, can you add these following pets to the animation?

Chubby Chick to be on her left (our right)

And the Blue Penguin to be on her right (our left)
Both in their fighting animations
Yeah, both of those pets are rather big compared to her, but I'd think my friend'd like that ;o
+ Finally, I'd like the words KibaYami center-below them, type one font and colored red

~*~

(Wait there's moar?!) Third one:

Animation in it's entirety, please. And replace Leonardo's head with Card Master Roan's.

+ Change Roan's haircolor to the 2nd job/3rd job Raccoon red color:
Spoiler!

If this red won't do, then the bright red from the Card Master hair colors are fine
+ Change the red parts of the tux to shades of a darker green (like for Gambler's/Duke's MyShop fashion)
+ Finally, have the words I3reakd0wn center-below the sprite, in dark green, type one font

Uh, I'm gonna stop there for now. @.@; Like last time, I'd like to pay in Jewelia galders.

IGN: NymphAngel
Server: Jewelia