View Single Post
05-16-2012   #42 (permalink)
BoredomKillz
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseLegend of Edda
Awards Staff AwardEvent WinnerMoM AwardDetail Detective

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: RandomPerson
Class: Saint lt_guardian
Level: 195
Guild: FrenchBread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Densebrains
Oh wow. That is very in formative.

In response to your question on Q3, I asked this question because when I was previewing the stones I could add to my fashion gears, the stats shown were, for example, increase ASPD +4%. When I equiped the fashion gear, I saw the actual amount the ASPD was increased by, for example, ASPD +152.

I personally am not sure how the ASPD is calculated but I get a preview of increase of the stat I will get prior to socketing the gem into my gear.

On a side note, I also had an additional question on equiping elemental stones. My question was: Does these elemental stones take up a slot on the gears we socket them on?
ohhh ok then. well before there was a stat change it would display percentages, but now everything is a numerical value. the value is based off of your level to the equipment level. so if youre lvl 60 equipping a lvl 40 item the values would be lower than if you were equipping something closer to your level. as for how much percent the numbers give you it also varies by level (at lvl 1, 100 crit could give you 4% but at lvl 60 100 crit can give you .5%). to know how much is 1% just look at titles, fashion, or accessories. theyre fixed at usually 1% or 2% (japanese wiki is good for finding out boss ones).

other than that you can see the percentages if you hover your cursor over the stat in your character menu thing (U). since i really only use crit and attack speed i only know those, but they usually are .5%, 1%, 1.5%, 2%, 2.5%, and 3% for armors and can go up to 6% for weapons.

for elements it does not take up a socket space. for all weapons you can attribute two elements. two of the same or two different categories (the categories are dark, wind, light and fire, nature, water). so you can do dark twice to get dark II or you can do dark and fire to get dark I/fire I

for class specific weapons (like only rune slayer can use this or only lord knight) you can attribute three elements. so you can have wind III or wind II/water I or wind I/water II

uhhhh hope that all made sense xD /flees to school