View Single Post
05-16-2012   #94 (permalink)
WingedSylphe
~Karan Worshipper~
Games
Tales of Pirates 2Tales of PiratesTrickster OnlineRusty Hearts
Awards Retired Wiki StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

WingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: SealFighter/Ayme
Class: Diva/Natasha to_primadonna
Level: 319/50
Guild: <<Firefly>>/Resurrection
Xfire: sylpheondine

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonSensei
LOL^ I know right? It would be epic. This would actually be something I would drag myself out of bed to watch haha!

Although you already gave a link, I found a youtube link and thought I should throw it up anyways~!

So.

N's trolling around in (i suppose) the dragon tower place with (i think) zekrom? -that cry didnt feel like reshiram o.0-.

Bianca is the new Prof Pokemon's assistant.

The rival doesn't seem to look as much of a jerk as Gary or Silver.

That Akuroma guy (leader of the plasma/new bad team?) had weird hair.

The trademark pokemon would be Tepig/Arcanin/Lucario for the hero, Oshawott for the rival and Snivy (by deduction) for the female heroin.

Awesome Team Plasma remix.

And moar Shadow Triad. Which means N is AGAIN trolling around.

Spoiler!

And tha subbed version!

IWANTTHATGAMENOWGODDAMNIT.