View Single Post
05-15-2012   #40 (permalink)
BoredomKillz
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseLegend of Edda
Awards Staff AwardEvent WinnerMoM AwardDetail Detective

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: RandomPerson
Class: Saint lt_guardian
Level: 195
Guild: FrenchBread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Densebrains
I see. Just a few more questions...

1. What are the best gems I can obtain from the game?
2. What stats can these gems provide?
3. Can I preview what stats the gems will provide when I equip them?
4. Where can I obtain the gems? and
5. How do I make them (if I need to make them)?

Thanks.
1. & 2. debateably the best stones are the dual stat gems. i do not know which version you play but i hear that the ones in kr elsword are different from NA. but anyways theyre magic stones that put more than on stat per socket. for NA they come in preset pairs such as crit/eva, attack speed/move speed/jump speed, and so on. i say debateably because many ppl seem to get mid to low sockets on them and take a lot of stones to get high values on just one of the stats. ive never used them so i cant testify

if youre too poor or undecided which is better then the next best would be either stat specific magic stones or advanced magic stones. stat specific stones will socket w/e stat it is. so crit stat stones will socket only crit and eva stat stones will socket only eva

the advanced magic stones are like regular magic stones and they will give any of the stats at random. the only difference is that you have a higher chance to get a higher value

3. not really sure what you mean by this, but if you mean can you know what youll get before you use it then the answer is no. unless you use stat specific its completely random and you wont know til you use it /o/

4. & 5. dual stat and stat specific gems can be crafted from a towns alchemist. for dual stat you will need advanced magic stones, regular magic stones, and bethbites from secret dungeons (amount varies depending on the stone you craft). stat specific need advanced magic stones and regular magic stones.

and of course advanced magic stones and regular ones can be found from dungeons

also just a little tidbit on socketing. the upgrade an item is will also affect the socket stats. so if youre socketing a +7 item youll most likely get higher values than if you were socketing a +0 ~ +6 item. so upgrade first then socket =D