View Single Post
05-15-2012   #22 (permalink)
Chastity
Guild Leader
Games
Trickster Online

Chastity is a name known to allChastity is a name known to allChastity is a name known to allChastity is a name known to allChastity is a name known to allChastity is a name known to all
IGN: ForeverNAlways
Class: Soul Master to_bard
Level: 27x
Guild: Soul Calibur <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornpirde35
This.

That thing with the desk can work both ways, lets say your neighbor knew the desk was was $5000 and only offered $100 because he knew/assumed you had no idea of the real value of the desk and turns out he was right. Later you sell him the desk without knowing the real value and he just resells the desk for its really value of $5000 and gains a $4900 profit.

In all honesty I would take the $5000 over $100
That is true but I guess the point is that you, yourself promised to sell it to him and so whatever he does with the desk after is up to him. You can always try to meet middle ground and tell him you will sell it for $5000 but split it with the neighbor so both get $2500. Unless the neighbor really just wants it....you did promise him.

^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^
I have this theory that if one person can go out of their way to show compassion then it will start a chain reaction of the same.

Hunting Service in Fantasia