05-15-2012   #223 (permalink)
james
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

james has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenzor
Taking solo lanes and building AP as a support champ is usually fine as long as you have some back up magic damage coming from others in your team.

In your case, you have a lot coming from Lux, Leona and a little from Sejuani, otherwise you would've fell off too much.
Well I never did get my Void Staff. :< But I just tried it out because I was reading Elementz's tier list (because I like to see what he says, not because I worship it), and he made a comment that AP Lulu is really strong so I gave it a shot. It's definitely not completely broken, but she can go AP and have no problem unlike other Supports (Sona? Taric?).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elementz
Lulu moved up in tier 1: Now I know you guys don't agree with this but even with the changes to Lulu I still feel she's incredibly powerful as a top lane solo, a mid lane, a support, and can even be played viably in the jungle. The champion is so incredibly versatile that she can literally play every role in the game successfully. Her CC is high, her damage is high, her ability to support is amazing, her ability to survive is incredibly. She excels at everything and despite the little nerfs I feel she's still a powerhouse that's being underestimated by a lot of people. This is my personal opinion of course but it's just how I feel about Lulu.