Thread: Cooking! :D
View Single Post
06-22-2008   #14 (permalink)
kuyaBaka
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
DofusWorld of WarcraftSword 2Soul Master
Awards Facebook Fan

kuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to kuyaBaka Send a message via Skype™ to kuyaBaka
IGN: Euler Breslau
Class: SMN-main, AST.
Level: i200 SMN
Guild: Get Some LLC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senpai
D: YOU MADMAN. Pork blood is delicious.

I'm Thai, so in dishes like 'Nom Jeen' (lolfailromanization), pork blood is a MUST, or else the soup will taste...stale. Pork blood in its gelatinous form is also tasty. It's chewy and compliments the soup very well.
I distaste pork blood.

Pan-Seared Rib Eye
Ingredients:
1 boneless rib eye steak
Canola oil to coat
Kosher salt and ground black pepper

Instructions:
Place 10 to 12-inch cast iron skillet in oven and heat oven to 500 degrees. Bring steak(s) to room temperature.

When oven reaches temperature, remove pan and place on range over high heat. Coat steak lightly with oil and season both sides with a generous pinch of salt. Grind on black pepper to taste.

Immediately place steak in the middle of hot, dry pan. Cook 30 seconds without moving. Turn with tongs and cook another 30 seconds, then put the pan straight into the oven for 2 minutes. Flip steak and cook for another 2 minutes. (This time is for medium rare steaks. If you prefer medium, add a minute to both of the oven turns.)

Remove steak from pan, cover loosely with foil, and rest for 2 minutes. Serve whole or slice thin and fan onto plate.

Simple. Easy. Done.