Thread: Nails
View Single Post
05-14-2012   #49 (permalink)
Jessica
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jessica Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie
Level: 24
Guild: MC/Astro

I'm using the Essie quick-dry top coat atm, it's nice and looks like I just put on my nail polish even after it's been on for a week. I usually use the base/top coats from Chanel, expensive but nice, but I don't think I've ever had problems with any top coats like that, just ones that smear easily but that's usually because I'm impatient and don't let my nails dry all the way D: Maybe you're putting it on too thickly? That's the only reason I can think of for them to bubble ;o; I always just put a drop for each finger, smaller drops for pinkies, and two bigger drops for thumbs, and spread it out.