View Single Post
05-13-2012   #31 (permalink)
BoredomKillz
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseLegend of Edda
Awards Staff AwardEvent WinnerMoM AwardDetail Detective

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: RandomPerson
Class: Saint lt_guardian
Level: 195
Guild: FrenchBread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Attendant
mmm, just what is the injury effect on 5 piece mech set anyway? I see most pvp EMs using 5 dragonic and 2 mech instead of going 5 mech for some reason.

Also, what endgame weapons do people use in 60 cap? If there'll be a 60 henir weapon, should I start working on that now?

Would you say that the 3/29 patch was a buff or nerf for pvp EMs?
not really sure what the injury effect does, but most ppl use 5 dragonic and 2 mech for the set bonus' and because dragonic has high crit on it. 2 mech pieces give a defense boost that will basically make all attacks do 1 damage for a few seconds. 5 piece dragonic set gives a shield that absorbs 50% of the damage for the next 5 attacks.

there will be lvl 60 versions of henrir and secret sets available later. the materials for the henrir set change at some point, but im not really sure if they still use cards or not. i think they change to another item? would have to check in game to be sure. as for the secret set i heard that the set effects no longer work in pvp with the lvl 60 version (or at least for the dragonic set)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Densebrains
Hmm... ok... how about a different way of phrasing the question... I will be having a Battle Mage, Trapping Ranger and a Code Electra.

What stats should I try to get each of them when I get new equipment?

Does Conspire's suggestion apply to all characters:

Or should there be a different focus for each character?

I really have no idea of the mechanics of this game which is why I am asking a lot of questions...

Any comments on the above would be great thank you.
ya that pretty much applies to any character. however just my personal opinion is that if you dont want to pvp the move/jump speed isnt really necessary. but really thats just me lol

also for the stats on the fashion sets. you can choose between the set options that are given to you when you buy them, but you can change it to w/e you want via socketing. so pretty much it acts like any other equip and you can resocket to the stat that you want

for equips youll want a secret set or henrir set. you can research the set effects to see which one your favor more. if you dont want to deal with the hassle of making those, then the next bet would be crafted master items (class specific) from weapon shops