View Single Post
05-09-2012   #3 (permalink)
Gaap
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

Ah. I assume that this is something from the case of the forum-wide event hiatus.

What type of event(s) would interest you?
It varies. But since I can't get onto the games 24/7 now, I would love site/forum based events like Signature of the Week (the only thing I can do) and Profile of the Month (second thing I can do)

What prizes do you prefer to win? If it is something we do not provide, please elaborate and we will see what can be done.
In all honesty, I am very happy with the "trophies" I got for my profile/side-bar profile! *Points to the section onto the left of my post...* You know... These.

I also remember there's a reward system in ggFTW like the ggFTW currency in exchange for prices like the pre-paid cards. I know that these are kind of uhh... "Hard" to implement them as prices, but really... Those are the only rewards I can think of for a MMO-related website.

Which of the current events do you have no interest in and why?

I am not good at puzzle games like the "Pixel-This" contest thing... So that event is not my cup of tea (though I congratulate Taro for answering one of those!).

If you do not participate in our ggFTW Events, why not?

Time and motivation. Making sigs/profiles do take time for me, and sometimes the theme that we all must do. Same goes for profiles, which I have not changed it in a while 'cause I felt lazy to changed it.. And no one nominate it yet as a winner. (The Vinosh-Kyu theme i'm using atm...)

I'll fill the optional questions once I get up and had something in my mind.

P.S. Wow this thread was up since last year. **** why didn't I see this a LONG TIME AGO!

Last edited by Aimee; 05-09-2012 at 01:25 AM. Reason: Censor bypass