View Single Post
05-08-2012   #2211 (permalink)
Atmosphere
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalMapleStory

Atmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant future
IGN: Atmosphere
Level: Nub

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almora

I see where you're coming from, but no matter how well known the person who gave it is, it's still pretty risky to assume they're trustworthy because of those 1 or two transactions. And how could threads from 2 years ago be "active?" :< For me, I wouldn't trust anyone who is on such a long break from the website and only comes on here(if he did) for MS trade out of the blue. The way I see it, scammers are already getting smarter on how to scam, and that is using ggFTW as a trust crutch.

But anyways, lesson learned because that was a lot of galders lost x.x Good luck in the future! =]
Actually he had some recent threads ;oo
I meant that he had threads from that long ago XD

It makes me wonder why ppl would just turn something that worked so hard on into a scammer...

No matter which server ice sets are pretty rare and still quite a lot of work..
scamming for 25$ is not cool...
that is unless ofc how he got his ice axe too ://

its rlly to bad we no longer have a list list for scammers >.< (unless i am wrong?)
I just have a bad feeling we will defintely get away with it a second time DD: