View Single Post
05-07-2012   #2210 (permalink)
Almora
-
Special
Games
FlyFFAngels OnlineKitsu SagaSecret of the Solstice
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerEvents RegularSotW JuniorHarem JuniorDetail DetectiveFinders, KeepersTHE CHAMP

Almora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Almora

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atmosphere
Starlaxy--> i am aware i noticed almost immediately after i whisped him :/
its just a bag habit of mine to immediately whisp someone ^-^;;

I sent him quite a lot of msgs on ggftw o.o
and the thing was he was on his ggftw account a lot...

Almora---> its just that the people he got his itraders from were people with pretty high itraders and there was one MS trade o.o;;

And that person i know pretty well here and does a lot of ms trades...

He had quite a lot of threads and posts dating back from two years ago :/

but thanks for the advice!
This is the first time i've been scammed on fant >.<

I see where you're coming from, but no matter how well known the person who gave it is, it's still pretty risky to assume they're trustworthy because of those 1 or two transactions. And how could threads from 2 years ago be "active?" :< For me, I wouldn't trust anyone who is on such a long break from the website and only comes on here(if he did) for MS trade out of the blue. The way I see it, scammers are already getting smarter on how to scam, and that is using ggFTW as a trust crutch.

But anyways, lesson learned because that was a lot of galders lost x.x Good luck in the future! =]