View Single Post
05-07-2012   #2208 (permalink)
Almora
-
Special
Games
FlyFFAngels OnlineKitsu SagaSecret of the Solstice
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerEvents RegularSotW JuniorHarem JuniorDetail DetectiveFinders, KeepersTHE CHAMP

Almora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Almora

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atmosphere
A person in Fantasia known as lordhorus (ggftw) AND LordzDisciple (In game fantasia)

He is a 260 buff with an ice set....
i was a little shocked that he would scam me..

I was willing to pf as u can see in the ss bc he seemed to be at a decent level and his ggftw acc was pretty old... not to mention he had an ice set and 2 itraders..

I later found out ofc the person he sold ms to and gave him an itrader was sold very little ms...
so i guess its not enough to prove he is trustworthy,,,,

He was suppose to sell me 25k ms at 45m/k and pay me tho paypal since i wont accept gifting... (ive had troubles where someone took their money back...)

I suggested getting a card but he ended up trying to get my pp DD:

I use my char Elversiia for trade bc my main is usually vending in jewelia and its problematic to go back and forth )):

so he logged off almost immediately after the trade... i have given him 24 hrs and send a lot of msgs to him tho ggftw telling him i didnt get anything... He was on and off his acc and was on today as well...

so its clear i was scammed and not just bc of his internet problems since i didn't get any replies from him DD:

if more proof is needed i will provoide but i think it summarizes everything DD:

Proof:
Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

As a general rule of thumb for myself, I NEVER PF to anyone who has low rep, posts, low itrader and whatnot. Most of it is still pretty subjective, but I can guarantee you that most scammers on ggFTW DON'T have the time to build up a massive rep foundation along with good itrader or active participation on forums.