Thread: The 3 Word Game
View Single Post
05-06-2012   #122 (permalink)
iFarted
and more came out
Games
AuditionFlyFFGunboundLa Tale

iFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud of
IGN: BANNED!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm bored.

(At every 15th post, I ended a story, regardless if the last sentence was completed or not)

Stories so far :
How much wood would a wood ogre chuck if chuck norris could kick you in the apple pie then eat it while inflicting rabies at your mother and your father
in your home reading Mein Kampf. while piloting Kaempher, your mom was sucking on

Soh cah toa in Kushna means your mom did a cake for your brother's party but then, you spat upon it and then turned around to be surprised by a hideously disturbing monstrosity Named Italian Lesbian Like myself, But somehow even uglier than a werewolf

it ate the Girl right after the boy out and the police caught them not eating the lolis drop by me on my way... in the bush... to eat Cysero wanting to catch a fish with a crooked, long sharp hook that punctured his little
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

14. where it farted