View Single Post
09-27-2008   #14 (permalink)
BoredomKillz
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseLegend of Edda
Awards Staff AwardEvent WinnerMoM AwardDetail Detective

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: RandomPerson
Class: Saint lt_guardian
Level: 195
Guild: FrenchBread

ok you guys here ill post something to make it look like i contributed to this thread xD also plz note that these pics were all drawn last summer (the one before this one? that makes sense? sure w/e) when me and my friends were like on gaia all the time lol so my friend chesca drew a buncha pictures of our avatars

guy with the scythe is me and the girl is the person that drew these this was when we first got our accounts lol

hes another one the guy with the stick is my gaia "rival" and the girl with a gun is my gaia "ally/backstabber person xD"

here was my last years birthday present lol i bet you guys have seen this pic before xD its also when i got my summoning tome dragon thingy the moon was kinda random lol

i asked her to draw me beating my "rival" person...not quite what i expected xD but ppl say that they can see this happening in real life lol

and this one she drew to my "rival" person when he moved to the PI

this was done by my other friend (the girl with the gun in the pic above)

another

and a random doodle she did in class (hard to read lol) im a giant kitty >:D

also heres my avatar so knock yourselves out yoru and wafflez lol

and nice work raz =D