View Single Post
05-04-2012   #5 (permalink)
kag
meow
Games
Asda StoryLunia
Awards MoM Award

kag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond reputekag has a reputation beyond repute
Class: Dacy lu_dacy
Guild: ForielUnion, OurStory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cornflake
microsoft actually doesn't have them, you have to buy the OS again if you want to download it. they apparently don't give any support for oem installs either.

thanks, i actually have this iso already, i was just concerned because the install appears to show up as genuine even without a product key.

on a side note, i'm collecting tools to put in after the install, is there a good standalone antivirus? one where i don't have to use an internet connection to complete installation? i think avast used to have one but the only full tools i can find for download on their site are anti-rootkits.
It is probably genuine cause of the 30 days thingy.
you can check it with start -> run -> slimgr.vbs /dli
Just activate it in the start -> computer -> right click properties -> Activate windows now or something like that
It'll prompt for you to enter the key

Fanart Anime/Manga Tees at http://www.facebook.com/metronomist