View Single Post
05-03-2012   #3 (permalink)
Queen
~custom user title~
Special
Games
Asda StoryDragon SagaEmil Chronicle OnlineLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Queen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Queen Send a message via Skype™ to Queen
IGN: Evalyn Fior
Class: DRK/WAR
Guild: Excalibooty

Going to any sort of amusement park is a giant waste of money, no offense. I agree, it's more of a budgeting issue. I mean, it can be fun. But expect to feel like concession stands rob you. They are.

I'll be working up to 68 hours a week this summer. Doesn't mean I'm going to go on a spending spree. In fact, I think I'll save more than ever, because I want to save up for a deposit on an apartment maybe.

I'm guessing you either don't have much experience with money or just got a job and you realize you can't spend all that you think you can. I was working 12 hours a week and making about 110 dollars and between gas and some food expenses for school I actually didn't have much left over. Unless you can pick up a lot of hours somewhere, if you have expenses like gas to pay for your money won't go around (especially if you're me and live 20 miles from the nearest civilization, whooo villages!)

Also, this is just me inferring, if your parents have you paying graduation fee (assuming high school here), it's probably one of those life lessons things. You can't always pay for everything, and the older and the more money you make, the harder it becomes because you do things like move out, and then maybe you want to hang out but you're barely making rent this month, etc.

Like El said, put aside like 10 dollars a week (assuming you're working) into savings and every so often take some out to well, go out.

FFXIV NA Excalibur Evalyn Fior, DRK/WAR/MNK/LTW