View Single Post
05-03-2012   #228 (permalink)
Ephemeral
▁▂▄▅█ Awesome █▅▄▂▁
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAionAtlantica Online

Ephemeral has much to be proud ofEphemeral has much to be proud ofEphemeral has much to be proud ofEphemeral has much to be proud ofEphemeral has much to be proud ofEphemeral has much to be proud ofEphemeral has much to be proud ofEphemeral has much to be proud of
IGN: zAnneN --> Nieohl(new)
Class: Blacklist to_champion
Level: 01
Guild: R-18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelie
People are free to deviate as they wish, there is no specific deviation as its everyone's choice. I will say definitely get tetra before 3rd, I honestly think its hands down the best to do.

I mean, I can mention rally as something you can get if you want, but I never wanted my guides to be something where I have to hand-hold with everyone, but more as a guideline for new and the old and as you get more experienced and know what type of skills you want after 3rd, then you can decide to deviate or stick to the build.
i see, a little ask, is desperate rally just like berserker skill? which it automatically attacks anyone that you couldn't control? or just like pumping heart? because if it's like pumping heart, buff. then i will learn it. coz i won't go pvp until 215+. so that time i would have the skills needed for pvp.