View Single Post
05-01-2012   #2201 (permalink)
Valese
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineProject Blackout

Valese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Valese
Class: Charm to_primadonna
Level: 340
Guild: {7N}

Just putting this out there.

supperpoop / hawkskull5 / fishskull srvent? supperpoooper is a scammer and a liar. He scammed DunCallMeDude today (only 25m, but it still shows what kind of person he is.)

Spoiler!

^ As said by himself, because I have no idea why someone wouldn't be able to spell their own name. He also has another Lion named Gratermination something.. I can't quite remember it well at the moment, but when I remember I will edit this post.

This person is also known for his very rude behaviour. If anyone wants any details I'll post the few screenshots I have, and the 2 I've gotten from DunCallMeDude. But for now, I'm just posting this here just to put it out there. (And so I won't forget his IGN's.)

If anyone wants to see the screenshots, I will edit this post.

<EDIT> May 08, 2012: Just decided to post the screenies I have. (I don't want to keep them on my PC) :<

The first 2 screenies are DunCallMeDude having a conversation with the scammer, he acts confused about myshop acting up and not sending the items (when in reality, he didn't send anything at all) and then DunCallMeDude's empty gift list, after hawkskull5 logs off.
Spoiler!

*Note: He doesn't know me, or my characters.

First time I heard about this guy, he stole quite a few Requiem Marbles from my friend while he was transferring them (by throwing them on the ground and picking up on another character) Supperpooper took them, then had the nerve to lecture him about how it's "the games item" when it's thrown, and how my friend could buy his own item back for 20m.

That same day he caught 1 of my characters in a trade and asked me for help. I told him after what he did to my friend, I wouldn't help him. The next day he tried to steal items from me while I was transferring (on a different character).. We got in a mini argument where he told me how his dad's friend is 2nd in command of account management for Trickster (yea right) and that he could do w/e he wants, whenever he wants it.

A day or 2 later he traded my sheep;

Spoiler!

Then again, another few days later he found my fox;

Spoiler!

Then just recently he was at Gate of Tapasco, I don't like the guy but he asked me which NPC would teleport him to Spicy's Lair. I told him which field and NPC and all he said was 'k.' and left. No thank you, nothing. Rude little .....

(The reason I'm acting so mean in those screenshots is because I know how he is and what he's done. I usually don't act like that when someone randomly trades me :<)

<Edit: May 26, 2012> He finally logged on his lion and I caught him!

ThecodInialater = supperpoop = supperpoooper =
THEONEWHOIGNORES = fishskullsrvent = hawkskull5

HE IS A SCAMMER. BEWARE OF HIM.

Last edited by Valese; 05-26-2012 at 08:39 PM.