View Single Post
04-30-2012   #98 (permalink)
Gladiat
全砲門!Fire!
Special
Games
LuniaLuna OnlineLand of Chaos OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Gladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud of
IGN: 混合
Level: ⑨
Guild: NoGay

Quote:
Originally Posted by BliztForever
It's set for release this year for sure, but exact date are not known.

Also I think with certain skill, such as drinking yourself a potion, allows you to use a single or a set of other professional's skill.

Or you might pick up say a Guardian's spirit weapon, which gives you a complete new weapon skills~
I haven't heard of drinking potions to use a different profession's skill set.

You can only pick up the weapons made by elementalists. I haven't seen anyone pick up my spirit weapons before. Elementalist weapons are so damn fun though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunch
Axewarhorn Axeaxe Ranger all the way.

Instead of saying good things about the game, I'd rather just list the bad things.
  • Jumping puzzles are evil and sadistic. (Finished Demongrub Pits, utterly failed Shaman's Rookery 50+ times. Cripple + Knockback.. Why, Arenanet, why?)
    It felt very unrewarding too.
  • Horrible pet and minion AI (and they also die way too fast).
  • Very little trade-off for going melee. (In PvE. Melee in PvP usually rocks. But in PvE you get 1-shotted by veterans or groupboosted mobs.)
  • Purchased dyes needs to be account shared.

I never managed to get into WvW so I can't really judge that, but I'll focus on that during the next BWE. (parantheses)
If you're getting 1-shotted by veterans then you need to begin utilizing evasions, upgrading your equipment or team up with other people. Not saying that you're not doing this; I played a Guardian so that's probably why I had an easier time with surviving.

If you're wearing a light/medium armor class you really can't trudge through higher level places that easily, since you'll be downed in record time usually.

Last edited by Gladiat; 04-30-2012 at 01:44 PM.